Stolen black DA in Socal 323 area

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My homie just got his car back from a body shop and someone just jacked his car last night at about 3 am. So if anyone notices this car driving around or noticed someone parting out one call me at 323 313-8440

Plate# 3VXP566

Quickest thing to notice is the grey bride replicas that are in it, nobody else has them in a black 90-93 integra also has a B16, rollin on Si's, JDM one piece headlights

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
these thefts are seriously getting out of hand...

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sigh.. another one bites the dust :thumbdown

slammedSI

5+ Year Member
If he got it back the day before it was stolen i would go to the body shop and see if they know anything, i have had bodyshops here in texas make keys and steal the car after it has been returned. just and fyi kinda deal

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
slammedSI said:
If he got it back the day before it was stolen i would go to the body shop and see if they know anything, i have had bodyshops here in texas make keys and steal the car after it has been returned. just and fyi kinda deal
Yea, we had an audioshop that when they installed an alarm, it wouldn't work, so they could steal the car a few days or that night and chop it. :???:

Hope the best, I'll keep my eyes open in Victorville.

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys, yeah he thinks it was the foos at the shop, so we'll role and see what's up