Stolen GS-R

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
**UPDATE (2/12/11): The car was found. It was stripped and found two days after it was stolen. Pics on the second page**

My Teg was stolen yesterday January 31, 2011 in West LA. Please notify the police if you see anything.

Stolen Green '94 Acura Integra GS-R
Plates: 5KUZ806

B18C1 engine head has a blue silicone gasket
transmission is missing the badge that is normally found when looking at it from the top of the engine bay.
Lowered
Aftermarket Headers
Has 98-01 Integra taillights
Has Carbon Fiber Hood (scratched)
Aftermarket Apexi Muffler
BEAKS lower control arm
LS Mesh Rims
Chips from rocks on the front bumper
Dark Tinted Windows
Scratched Passenger Side Rearview mirror
Side markers
Hyper flash on the right turn signals

Interior:
No Radio
Missing Passenger Kick Panel
White Stain on carpet near rear seats
Has about 85,xxx miles on it
The steering wheel covers are broken.
Might Not Have The Aftermarket Steering Wheel that is Pictured (Was stolen with "The Club" on it)

If you see or hear anything like this please notify the POLICE or myself. Thanks

nates97coupe

hope you get it back in deascent condition bro. i feel your pain

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They stole my civic two weeks ago, i got it back the next day. Radio was stolen and my speaker box. It had rims and some mods and it was all returned. The police do a good job, they will find it, hopefully in one piece. I hope you have as much luck as I did.

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to hear...

f**k thieves!

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate it when this happens :(
f**k thieves..im somewhat in the area bro
so ill keep my eyes open
gl!!

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys. I seriously hope I get it in good condition like evilrilla2. It's only been stolen for about 4 days, so I still have some hope.

Just in case, I have few questions:

I know that if the cops find my car, they will charge me a fee when I pick it up from the impound where they brought it to.

If they were to find my car, but it was stripped down with all the major components removed, is it worth it to just pick up the shell and sell it?

How much should i expect to get from a rolling shell?

At what extreme is a shell rendered useless?

Thanks.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that car is parted out and parts are on Ebay, Craigslist, and or Honda-Tech.

Shell will be rolled into an alley.

f**k THIEVES!

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If the cops find it and it looks drivable they will call you. Even if they find it and its not drivable, they should still call you and you are able to use your own pick up truck to scoope it up. Its easier for them for you to pick it up. Unless they find it in LA then they haul it out just to get it out of the way asap.

Its definitely possible to sell the shell. but you have to factor in the impound, about $350 if I remember correctly, the fee of towing, $65, plus the fee for you to tow it back. find out where they impound cars in LA and get an exact price.

go on ebay and see how much shells are going for and see if it looks like you could make some profit.

the shell is worthless if its all banged up and not aligned.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea man, if its been 4 days, I think hope is very depleted. Now you must hope for a miracle.

emerican

Registered VIP
That sucks man sadly i dont see that being found in any driveable condition. I hope im wrong though good luck and f**k who ever stole it.

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
yea tegs are rarely fount in one piece seeing as the parts are interchangeable with civics including interior and etc. gl tho

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cops found my car SEVEN DAYS AGO. I just received a notification by snail mail that its at the impound.
The report says that they stripped the car of everything. Apparently they found it two days after it was stolen and thought that it was better to send it through snail mail and have me pay the storage fee for seven days instead of calling me the day they found it.

I'll keep you guys updated.

I've been looking for my parts all over craigslist and Honda-Tech but no luck. Are there any other sites I could check? Or any other suggestions?

BoostN_ED7

Cops found my car SEVEN DAYS AGO. I just received a notification by snail mail that its at the impound.
The report says that they stripped the car of everything. Apparently they found it two days after it was stolen and thought that it was better to send it through snail mail and have me pay the storage fee for seven days instead of calling me the day they found it.

I'll keep you guys updated.

I've been looking for my parts all over craigslist and Honda-Tech but no luck. Are there any other sites I could check? Or any other suggestions?
sad to here bro, craigslist is your best bet, and find out where the found the car shouldn't be too far from there that your parts are, when you found something you recognize call the cops so they can find the owner and then start from there

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At least they found it. And that is why I hate California. They're so broke they're stingy as f*ck. I went there for a week on vaca once and got 2 parking tickets. My front bumper was 2 INCHES over the red line.

Anywho, keep checking - they might not go on CL or eBay right away. CL is your best bet because it's free and thieves are douchebags. Once you find a part that is yours, take your biggest friends and break some faces.

Good luck in finding the parts bro

emerican

Registered VIP
Sorry to hear about that man keep on the sites im sure they will surface at some point. That is so stupid to impound it, but its all about the money they gete more if you have to pay for the seven days it sat there.

Wilshire001

Hey it's me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I gave the car up. The impound was charging me over $600, and it was just the shell.

They tried to wet sand it?

Where the BEAKS tie bar and the APEXi exhaust would've been

The steering wheel which replaced the one i had on it with "the club"

Close-up

The tires they used as replacements

emerican

Registered VIP
Damn they really did gut the s**t out of it. I dont blame you i would have gave it up too no point in paying 600 to get that back you would spend a ton making it a car again.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some of those parts are also going to Mexico.