SUGGESTIONS PLEASE - Electrical issue after exhaust/ tyre change 2002 Type R - UK RHD

Jimmyfloyds

Here's what happened:

Car taken to have puncture repair. - Tyre replaced - All good
Exhaust replaced by questionably competent person in East London. Blowtorch required to remove old parts, 3 hours later and exhaust finally fitted.

On driving away from the repair center I now have :

1/ No intermittent wipers - Multiplex? is the ICU in cabin fuse box serviceable in any way?
2/ ABS light intermittent - Goes off on engine start and on when moving after 20-30 yrds - ABS sensor fault?
3/ Wiper noise through speakers - Grounding?
4/ I did notice an electrical burn smell in cabin after 20 mins but thought it was something to do with exhaust repairs?

So my question is is there any one thing here that could cause all these faults to occur after either a simple tyre change or exhaust replace? Could the O2 sensor trigger strange codes if its incorrect?

Love this car and cant see it cease to function because of some moron! I've done every one of the 220 000 miles in it!,

any suggestions gratefully received,

motorjunkiematty420

If the chop shop didnt disconnect the battery before fussing with the oxygen sensors on the exhaust......maybe??? I know if they do any welding and they dont disconnect the negative and they attach the ground circuit for the welder that can give you strange electrical problems. It be hard to prove anything in court. good luck