Superman Returns...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone see it yet? I'm planning on doing so this weekend but I just wanna hear what others have to say. IMO, it looks good but not awesome.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was awsome i would see it again. plus you get to see the spiderman trailer its not a teaser its about a min long....... the movie...i didnt fallow superman that much, he is not my comic cup of tea but he was convincing. plus its really well shot/made/acted. it will not be a waste of money.

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didtnt follow superman.. but i do remember seeing the original movies as a kid. and this movie totally reminds me of them.i love the cheesy superman one liners after saving people. so classic.

and as for following the comics... i didnt. but shii i never heard of the big catch in this film with lois (spelling?) and her kid. *no spoiler* wtf was up with that?!??!?!

and the teaser trailer of spiderman is on www.thatvideosite.com
and its f'ing cool!!!

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Superman 2 i think it was (with the 3 crazy krypton guys in black) was just on TV the other day here. It's eery how much the new superman guy looks like a young christopher reeves

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I seen it yesterday in i-max 3D :D I fuckin liked it, it was a pretty good movie. I could tell from the beginning that that lil fucker was superman's love child :lol:

Lex Luther is the motherfuckin man!

Kevin Spacey did a damn good job playing Lex Luther :D Made me laugh through the whole movie :lol:

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
really good movie, go see it. i heard from people to not see it, then when i did see it i called them up and said you're stupid.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo my sister said it was trash... i swear she has no taste in movies..

still the biggest underated movie of the milenium was batman begins... That was fucking hot as hell. One of the best action movies ive seen

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i loved it. the first scene where he came back in the suit was awesome.... that just set it off for me. can't wait to get it on dvd.

on a side note...previews for spiderman 3 looks sick :D.

VigLink badge