Superman Returns...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone see it yet? I'm planning on doing so this weekend but I just wanna hear what others have to say. IMO, it looks good but not awesome.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was awsome i would see it again. plus you get to see the spiderman trailer its not a teaser its about a min long....... the movie...i didnt fallow superman that much, he is not my comic cup of tea but he was convincing. plus its really well shot/made/acted. it will not be a waste of money.

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i didtnt follow superman.. but i do remember seeing the original movies as a kid. and this movie totally reminds me of them.i love the cheesy superman one liners after saving people. so classic.

and as for following the comics... i didnt. but shii i never heard of the big catch in this film with lois (spelling?) and her kid. *no spoiler* wtf was up with that?!??!?!

and the teaser trailer of spiderman is on www.thatvideosite.com
and its f'ing cool!!!

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Superman 2 i think it was (with the 3 crazy krypton guys in black) was just on TV the other day here. It's eery how much the new superman guy looks like a young christopher reeves

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've heard nothing but good things thus far....

And if they did as good a job with it as they did Batman, I'm sure I won't be dissapointed...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I seen it yesterday in i-max 3D :D I f**kin liked it, it was a pretty good movie. I could tell from the beginning that that lil f**ker was superman's love child :lol:

Lex Luther is the motherfuckin man!

Kevin Spacey did a damn good job playing Lex Luther :D Made me laugh through the whole movie :lol:

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I loved it. They even got the original theme song *jizz*

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
really good movie, go see it. i heard from people to not see it, then when i did see it i called them up and said you're stupid.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo my sister said it was trash... i swear she has no taste in movies..

still the biggest underated movie of the milenium was batman begins... That was f**king hot as hell. One of the best action movies ive seen

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i loved it. the first scene where he came back in the suit was awesome.... that just set it off for me. can't wait to get it on dvd.

on a side note...previews for spiderman 3 looks sick :D.