damn... what happened at the end?

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MR99si said:
Don't know but it scared the s**t outta him! :laugh:
haha that is what i was laughin at. but that is a friggin uge turbo. only people i know that make one that big is precision.

CiVIcCFAsST

godzilla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that turbo is huge, but at the end there was some kind of electrical spark, one of the hot sparks hit the ass in the arm, and he was like "lemme pull my hand away...that s**t really hurt"

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty damn powerful..

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shock: the f**kin turbo is bigger than the motor

good vid :thumbs up

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
holy s**t. i dont think i have ever seen a turbo that big. to bad they dont show the dyno sheets.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HcOiNvDiAc said:
what are some numbers on that ?
Dunno, he topped out a 1200HP Dyno. So somewhere above 1200hp :lol:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres a question....they got that big ass turbo on there...but wheres the hole in the hood for it? also... i think the turbo melted a wire and then it shorted out. its what it looked like to me.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw this vid a while ago what you are seeing come out the back is molten copper head gasket....its nasty stuff. Also if you listen the its running a powerglide tranny. Good choice for a turbo that big, you can preload the turb to cut out the lag then there is no spool down between shifts. What you are watching is a 2nd gear pull its going to be one of the most acurate pulls around beacuse in 2nd a powerglide is a 1:1 gear ratio so the oly change in gearing from the engine comes from the rear end.

Ok i will stop talking nerd and say this....nice vid I want a turbo that big on my VW =)