Suspension Setup

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Most shocks leak a little oil after they're made, its the residual thats left over after assembly. Honda-tech= over opinionated pricks that think they're setup is the only one that works.

As for me i've been running GC and Tokico HP for 10 years so i cant say anything about either of the companies mentioned, however i hear alot about the F&F being good.
I had a set of FnF's and i had no problems when driving hard on them at a decent height and riding unreasonably slammed. No leaks whatsoever. A friend of mine has had em a couple years without issues as well. I think some of the leaking issues come from the UPS people beating the crap out of the things they deliver.

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
Well after reading many forums about Progress CS-11's I have decided to buy them for my car. They have agood price and I have yet to hear anything negative about them, so CS-11's it is. Now to decide whether to buy them now, or the rims now haha

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well after reading many forums about Progress CS-11's I have decided to buy them for my car. They have agood price and I have yet to hear anything negative about them, so CS-11's it is. Now to decide whether to buy them now, or the rims now haha
cs-2's are good. Be sure to use them at their recommended height though. They aren't setup for an aggressive drop

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't believe any full coilover is designed to be slammed on some just hold up better then others.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's why i mentioned aggressive. CSII recommends 1-1.5" drop over stock i believe, where as some coilover setups have an overall length that is already 1.5-2" shorter than stock making more of an aggressive drop even with proper preload and a sound height adjustment.

but very true about what you said :thumbs up

Kalindian

New Civic Here!
that's why i mentioned aggressive. CSII recommends 1-1.5" drop over stock i believe, where as some coilover setups have an overall length that is already 1.5-2" shorter than stock making more of an aggressive drop even with proper preload and a sound height adjustment.

but very true about what you said :thumbs up
Yea, im not slamming it yet, I just want, say 2-2.25" of total drop. nothing major