suspension

jsrciver

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 2000 civic I want to get coilovers for and not give my leg up for not over like 750 what's good I've done alot of reading and opinions are everywhere it's a daily driver only no track strip snow or lots of miles but does get drove I need opinions from experience only I'm looking at blox megan f and f ksport Godspeed and others I just don't know where to turn

jsrciver

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Based on your internet research, why are coilovers "better" in your opinion?
ok I asked for help not for a troll if u can't give me that move along thanks I want better for corners and to lower maybe an inch I have all the Luas and camber stuff to go with it want to put things to use
Based on your internet research, why are coilovers "better" in your opinion?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What the hell happened in here?

@jsrciver... he was asking you a legit question. Generally speaking, with coilovers, you'll go lower and will be adjustable, and may achieve better handling, but the the ride comfort will be much worse. What's "better" to some may be worse to others.

"Better" is too vague of a term without knowing, in your opinion, what qualities would make them better than OEM.

I want better for corners and to lower maybe an inch I have all the Luas and camber stuff to go with it want to put things to use
Should have put this in your initial post, because now we know what *you* mean by "better".

If you only want to go an inch lower and don't care about being adjustable, look into springs and struts, rather than coilovers.
If you still want coilovers, I've had good luck with Tein Street Advance. Going on year 4 with them, and they're on my daily.

PS I'm cleaning up this thread. Looks like s**t.

Act like adults, you f**ks. :lol: