Swap 6th gen. into RSX

pina`

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Swap "6th gen. into RSX"

My friend has a beautiful styled black sedan.Now he wants to do this with his sedan :roll:

Is here anybody who has "swaped 6th gen sedan into RSX" ? We need some informations :???:

Spencey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't done it and I personally don't like the look of it, but there are full gets for it, I don't think it requires any fabrication. Street Styler has it.

P0gKai

B20VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It should fit

teevee247

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually find that kinda cool... swap the engine and tranny too... and modify the suspension/brakes, you'll be close to a 4 door rsx type-s...

P0gKai

B20VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ yeah, a long RSX, looks awesome to me.

RSXcivicChick

Banned
Actually....

I was one of the first to do the rsx conversion and let me tell you it was a b***h to fit. It may be bolt on but it took about 2 days just to get my entire body kit fitting perfect. Also no raditor support comes with it so your on your own. Sorry if you dont like pink BUT I DO!!! If anyone wants to contact me about info on the conversion you can reach me on AIM: PinkRSXcivic

To look at more of my car Click Here

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like your ride RSXcivicChick.....and Welcome btw

pina`

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RSXcivicChick said:

To look at more of my car Click Here
I would like to see it too. I don`t see nothing. :cry:

I`ll tell my friend about you RSXcivicChick and he`ll contact you =) Thank you.

badboy4life96

D-ShIzNeT
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a frnd of mine got an RSX conversion on a 96 4dr and i dun think it looks good wid it cuz a 4dr is tooo long to look good wid an rsx front end
he got it for around 1900 dollars from taiwan
it fits perfectly tough only one problem he broke one of the front headlights now he cant find new ones cuz they arent true RSX headlights they just look like em but the fittings for a civic
so it wud really help if any1 cud tell me whr i cud find the replacement headlights on the net so i can order them for him???????

P0gKai

B20VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ give a call to the manufacterer that made them?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here, I saved the pics of RSXcivicChick's car. Sorry, but I haven't seen it painted yet.:

pina`

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WoW ...pink,pink,pink I want to see it pink. I like it already :D 8) But I have no idea how this will look on a sedan :???: I like the convert , but the original RSX rox. But it won`t come to our country. :???:

tnx NOFX for these pictures :D

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
badboy4life96 said:
a frnd of mine got an RSX conversion on a 96 4dr and i dun think it looks good wid it cuz a 4dr is tooo long to look good wid an rsx front end
he got it for around 1900 dollars from taiwan
it fits perfectly tough only one problem he broke one of the front headlights now he cant find new ones cuz they arent true RSX headlights they just look like em but the fittings for a civic
so it wud really help if any1 cud tell me whr i cud find the replacement headlights on the net so i can order them for him???????
oh my god... the grammar... the e-ebonics.... IT CAUSES ME MUCH PAIN

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Todd said:
oh my god... the grammar... the e-ebonics.... IT CAUSES ME MUCH PAIN
:werd: I didn't even try to read it it was so bad.