Swap 6th gen. into RSX

GeorgeLouis1618

Registered Hondaphile
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the look, but I'd be a bigger fan if you could get a stock looking front end. Like with a Type-R lip or something. I'm just not a fan of aftermarket kits. I imagine the RSX headlights are larger than the 96-00's? That could look real sexy on a hatch.

RSXcivicChick

Banned
The fender,hood headlights and bumper together thats why its a conversion you cant just order a differnt bumper

ruffryder22026

2005 crx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RSXcivicChick said:
Were you at the show?
yeah i went down on sunday with a couple of friends i went up to the car to record it saw some people siting next to it probley u

GeorgeLouis1618

Registered Hondaphile
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RSXcivicChick-

Are you originally from the west coast? LIke Portland or something? Coulda sworn I've seen your car at multiple HIN's and such on the west coast.

I dont know of too many girls with RSX front ends... could there be two?

toplevelej

i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i seen the kit in turbo magazin i think it was like 1800-1900 bucks.. really looked good on a 4dr civic. but ill use that money for something else =)

Noeladams

Keyboard Cowboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know the front is suppose to be the type R or something but I would want a grill there!

RSXcivicChick

Banned
ruffryder22026 said:
yeah i went down on sunday with a couple of friends i went up to the car to record it saw some people siting next to it probley u
Yea I was sitting next to it with all my friends!!

RSXcivicChick

Banned
GeorgeLouis1618 said:
RSXcivicChick-

Are you originally from the west coast? LIke Portland or something? Coulda sworn I've seen your car at multiple HIN's and such on the west coast.

I dont know of too many girls with RSX front ends... could there be two?

Yes im originally from the west coast but I have never acutally shown my car except for on the east coast...There are not many cars with this conversion but im sure it will grow

RSXcivicChick

Banned
And yes this cost me some money but I got a sponership and free stuff a long with it so I made out pretty good. And yes theres a grill coming lol

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
there's actually your twin running around oregon, i saw it a few months ago

RSXcivicChick

Banned
I highly doubt someone with the same conversion and same color would be in oregon the color is custom and there have only been maybe 20 conversions sold in the US

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good but i would like it even more with a normal front bumper (dont know if the conversion could hold other bumpers :?) because that front bumper just strikes me as funny...like wide at the top and real narrow near the bottom--strange

RSXcivicChick

Banned
I dont think any of you actually know how it works you cant just get a new bumper unless u get new fenders and new headlights and there goes the conversion If you look at the front theres no bumper that is going to cover the entire front all the way to the hood where the grill used to be I have no choice but to keep this bumper

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i presonally think the rsx lights look good on the 6th gen. every seen polk audios blue Si ?