sWAP FOR 88-91 CRX

[SpoonSports]b18c5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SHOULD I PUT A GSR MOTOR IN MY CRX?DOES ANYONE KNOW SOMEONE WHO DID?WHAT DO I NEED TO BUY FOR THIS SWAP?

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GSR in a CRX is a very nice motor. There is a little down side to it tho. But only if your doing the swap yourself. You have to convert your car to either OBDI or II depending what year engine you get. As far as knowing someone who has done it, there is someone on civichatchback.com that has, and loves it.

And next time can you take caps lock off? Thanks.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Si_Racer13"

GSR in a CRX is a very nice motor. There is a little down side to it tho. But only if your doing the swap yourself. You have to convert your car to either OBDI or II depending what year engine you get. As far as knowing someone who has done it, there is someone on civichatchback.com that has, and loves it.

And next time can you take caps lock off? Thanks.
i have posted a how-to below..... :thumbs up: :lol: :lol:

[SpoonSports]b18c5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does anyone know any info about droppin in a b18c (gsr) in a 88-91 crx.i planning to get a 96 and up motor.plz help me =)

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
uh.... i think you would only have to post that question once, and it will most likely get answered!!! :what:

moderator???????

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, please dont do that again...ever. mod, fix that shite

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay, you can find all kinds of swap information in you just search the internet well enough and have patience.

FriedRicePerformance

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That swapon the CRX is pretty easy. I have already done it and all that took long was to find the parts cuz you need axles and mounts and a shifter linkage that is adjustable so it can fit but puttin it in your crx is the easy part.