t.w. i may be parting my hatch

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so the time may be near and im done with this on going project of just dumping money so i just wanted to ask for some input on best way to go about the situation..
motor burns blue ticks to high hell and dont like to start (fuel pump), oil comes out of the dizzy, also shocks are gone, and car sounds like its whining all the time from its pu55y z6

most recent pic of rear repair job i dont have time for

any input is welcome

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
swap and shocks!

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not parting quite yet just doing a feeler see what opinions i can get about it

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaa thats funny thats how i got the rims but nah this happoned at a just perfect time its been dying but now im just killing it i dont even have to spin the tires for a smoke out all i have to do is rev it up haa

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea... The part-out way is one option, and I can tell you right now that people want your parts, but hey... There is always selling it in the local paper or on Craigslist... Depends on "how" you want it gone...

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i know i think im just going to get a beater whip and rebuild the hatch i cant let it go.... put too much into it to sell it for practialy nothing

trappstar78

5+ Year Member
i live in milwaukee wisconsin if your anywhere close to that? i have a 94 civic hatch with a jdm h22a and a bunch of mods in it fullly adjustable coilovers tenzo r racing seats and a bunch of other stuff that im parting out cheap with the motor only at around 10,000 miles so if your interested give me a call at 262-227-1039