Tein Street Advance Height Range?

EKFour

I was looking into getting the Tein Street Advance for my civic but I can't for the life of me find how low they can drop the car. I'm looking to get a square fitment and get the fender lined up with the tire to close the wheel gap. I have done some research and have heard good things about these coilovers performance wise (was looking to mainly dd with occasional track day) but I have also heard that the rear of the car doesn't drop as low as many people have hoped. These fit perfectly in my price range and seem to have the performance I'm looking for, I was wondering if they have the aesthetic too. Any input?

I've recently found out about Progress CSII coilovers, how do they stack up against the Tein SA?

Last edited by a moderator:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have Tein Street Advance, but it's hard for me to say what the range is. I would think you should be fine though, I have them a little more than 1/2 way down on the sleeve and with summer wheels (AP1 wheels), I have about a finger gap in the front, and 1.5 fingers in the rear. These are also on my RSX, not a Civic.

I've heard great things about Progress as well, but I'm very happy with my Teins.

EKFour

Thanks for the replies guys. After doing a bunch of research, I've actually decided to go with the Progress CS2 coilovers with 350F/350R spring rates!