Tennessee...where you at??

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
doesnt look like anybody else is from tennessee.... seems like this thread is dead...

B18C Inside

5+ Year Member
I don't think anyone from TN ever gets on here. I've had the same results on other forums when it comes to TN participation.

johari

morristown here just bought my hatch $900 bucks auto right now but plan to swap paint job comeing soon and a drop i shunk 2 coilovers

dgriff24

Lets keep this going! Tennessee is the best Southeast state! even though the weather is temper-mental....:/

Loving the Hatch Tiltboy!

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
Hey johari, I have parts for 5-speed swap, pedal assembly, clutch master and slave cylinder,sshift linkage if you have b-series,,,,

B18C Inside

5+ Year Member
I believe there is a meet up every Friday in Turkey Creek. Of course if the weather is nice. 00_jdm_em1 could give some more details. I havent been yet.

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
There is a meet about every weekend in turkey creek. It's nothin huge, but it's decent. But with lays out this past weekend, and rod runs next weekend, I wouldn't expect many people to show. Then the 29th the fast and the furious movie releases. So probably not many people will show that weekend either.