10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
from the bottom of my heart.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^this. Thanks y'all for putting your lives on the line for us!

emerican

Registered VIP
Thank you to all current and past service members such as my stepfather who has served active suty for 17 years and is now in the guard.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice thread......its a shame not everyone on this site dont pay their respects to our VETS and current service members. God Bless every single one of them. THANK YOU to ALL of our armed forces!........Good looking out Shiznit!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i put my life more on the line driving around here in f**king san antonio. these f**king idiots don't know how to drive.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's kinda ridiculous how that even on Veteran's Day, some people don't bother to take the time to thank them. I'm a huge supporter of the troops because both my grandfather's were Korean War vets and my dad used to be in the army also. I'm planning on joining the air force. We're kinda military oriented on my dad's side, so I take pride in supporting the brave men and women who are putting their lives on the line to keep our country safe.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i put my life more on the line driving around here in f***ing san antonio. these f***ing idiots don't know how to drive.
Try having the snowbirds down hear in tampa... and the normal people who can't drive for crap in the whole state of florida. They let a lot of snowbirds on base which is scary when i'm on my bicycle.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Try having the snowbirds down hear in tampa... and the normal people who can't drive for crap in the whole state of florida. They let a lot of snowbirds on base which is scary when i'm on my bicycle.
You're on base in Tampa? I'll be at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola come July.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Thanks for all support everyone all vets appreciate it. Should thank those who have died in service cause they gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you at macdill?