The downfall of my previous wheels...

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, here's my last car

And i managed to swerve it too quickly, do a 180 on the freeway, drift across 5 lanes of traffic, hit a curb, flip upside down, and get saved from rolling 10 times down a ditch by slamming clean into a lamp post.

Me, and my 4 friends were perfectly fine, apart from a lil bruising. Although it hurt, f**k that was a rush lol.

Here's what it looked like after, lmao.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow! Glad to hear you and your buds are o.k.!

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol i was impressed with that, overnight hospital for possible ruptured something, but i was fine, other than a seatbelt shaped bruise haha

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dang...glad to hear that you guys are ok

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Glad your ok,
how fast were you driving? was the road wet or something?, sorry for the ? just want to get the whole pic

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha i was doing 60 on the highway, 10mph under what im meant to do, and i just changed lanes too quick, without considering the extra like 500lb in the back seats. I;m a f**king moron i know lol, started to skid, oversteered, 180'd, drifted those lanes and smash, lol. Sent that b***h french car straight to hell XD

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like every hubcap popped off too lol
Lmfao yeah they did, check out the back, look at the axle bar, or strut bar, i forget which, i litteraly bent the wheel in, and the bar, shows you just how hard i hit that curb lol. And you shoulda seen the other side that hit the lamp post, the door was like, inside the car haha