The Iceman Confessions Of A Mafia Hitman

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Anyone seen this? It's pretty interesting..

Here's what a torrent site says:
After years of silence, "The Iceman" speaks. In two separate interviews, nearly ten years apart, Richard Kuklinski, a notorious killer-for-hire and top enforcer for the Gambino crime family, tells his unusual story and reveals on camera the gruesome details of his crimes, some of which are told here for the first time. The Iceman: Confessions of a Mafia Hitman depicts the incredible life of a man who was raised on violence - becoming immune to it - from his first taste of revenge, to his Mafia "audition" and his career as a favourite "enforcer". All the while he kept his work life secret from his adoring wife, children, and neighbours. Hit by hit, he worked his way into the infamous Gambino crime family. Now, he speaks candidly about his life, how he kept his "business" hidden from family and neighbours; how he dispatched victims by gun, knife, poison, Molotov cocktail and, once, by crossbow; and about the betrayal that brought him to justice. Arrested in 1986, he continues to serve a multiple life sentence in Trenton Maximum Security Prison.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I seen that s**t on HBO :thumbs up

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Yeah, I seen that s**t on HBO :thumbs up
I like the quote from him:
"So you are an assassin?" "Assassin, such an exotic word.. I was just a murderer"

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
"I was a person that would hurt somebody at any given time with NO remorse, " During this, he has a COMPLETELY straight face, and just licks his lips, and looks around, he continues with: "and could do it over and over agian, without it botherin' him."

Interviewer: "Did you think yourself as an assassin?"

Iceman: "mm.. Assassin, sounds so exotic *chuckles*. I was just a murderer."

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
D/L'ing both parts right now :thumbs up

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
D/L'ing both parts right now :thumbs up
If your into that stuff, you'll like it.. He goes into gruesome details.

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this looks cool I'm downloading the torrents too. I hought bittorrent was hard- but it's real easy I just never tried to do it. lol.