The "I'm Bored at Work" Thread

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got a gateway laptop i used for my programmign class and it kept up pretty good. i had to update the graphix card but that was about it.

next desktop...mac pro
That's one helluva DT

I'm rockin an old imac G5, need a new one

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i use a G5 at my job with the NIU school paper its ok...my moms got a mac pro 24"

so an 18 wheeler just ran over our fence that surrounds the salt for the the roads and the director is freaking out thinking people are going to start stealing all the salt over night.....its 88 degrees the last thing on people minds is preparing for winter right now

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i cant afford to buy a computer thats already built... so im building my own ;)

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats better though you get all the s**t you need and none of the crap you dont.

i am officially done with my dumpster survery...finally 22 f**kign schools in 3 days.. i found a recyclign bin being thrown away in a polystyrene only bin...lol

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i drive ont he expressway way to much over 60 those thins are as efficient as suburbans

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i laugh when people drive prius's on the expressway cause there not meant for that kina driving, so your mileage sucks balls. the only ime you get that 40 some miles per gallon is in liek small neighbor hoods and what not.. plus prius's are gay all the cops at NIU have them and they get so much s**t

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i hate those damn things, you can't even hear them coming down the street, i'm pretty sure some kids or moron has been runned over by one of those things, those things are just death on wheels.

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey thread, i'm back.

kaotic zeus, I see you on all the time on PSN playing MGS4

I'm currently wasting time at work...haha

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh ok! i thought you were trying to say something else you know, all good!

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No s**t, what are you doing in Holland? Let me know what's up! :D

I'm selling my CRX si tomorrow :woot:
girlfriends grandparents.
her grandpa had a heartattack. so probably after visiting hours are over, it'll be party time. new holland brewery friday night?

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i picture jesus playing lead guitar for lynyrd skynyrd and angels are rocking behind him, and im HAMMERED drunk front row

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
girlfriends grandparents.
her grandpa had a heartattack. so probably after visiting hours are over, it'll be party time. new holland brewery friday night?
Damn, I really don't drink at all and there might be a chance I might go to Lansing later in the afternoon. I'll pm you my phone # so you can get a hold of me and let me know what's up. ;)