the new eg

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just returning to the good ol CC after a long absence with a new project I just picked up today much more to come!

Last edited:

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean ride, plans???...

emerican

Registered VIP
Very nice
current mod list on it?
Future plans for her?

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so the cars been in the garage for a couple days and I just found some time to go over it a little bit Its a 95 dx with a mini-me swap. D15b7 bottom end and the d16z6 top end. No name short ram intake and custom exhaust. lowered on adjustable springs with some old integra wheels. no name rear upper strut tower bar and slotted rotors. its got fresh red paint with a carbon fiber duck bill. interior has an integra dash swap with the passenger airbag delete tray and some teg cloth seats. It looks good on the outside but the interior is a bit of a train wreck. Basically I need to rip it all out and redo it and I'll take pics of the process when I around to doing it.

The plan is a B16A with some bolt ons under the hood but, I really want to focus on the suspension stiffen it up for some cornering. I'm thinking some cusco zero-2s, upper and lower front and rear strut braces, front and rear camber kit, LCAs. Probably stick with the red and just add some rota gt3s and ctr lips and call the exterior done. I need to do some research to figure out exactly what I'm going to do so I'll post a parts list when I get it figured out. Should be a good project though its been a while since I did a civic!

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've got um just tore the interior apart lat night and found them in the spare well!

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
1300 well spent dollars! I'll throw up a bay shot tomorrow. It's kind of a mess I'm troubleshooting a firing issue thats got me scratching my head.

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
Nice deal...id love to find something like that but im prolly gonna stray away from honda cars for my 2nd car. Maybe a cr-v. But anyway very nice base..i love the dash on the hatchs....the passenger thing is dope....lol. I have no clue what its called! hahah

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I never was a big fan of the eg dash but now now the teg dash is causing some problems because I'm trying to figure out a wiring issue..

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
shes going to the shop tomorrow for some skilled profs to do the work for me. just ordered a mugen lip, and some amber fogs so I'll have pics of her up and running with some new goodies coming later this week.

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Loading her up to go to S&S research to figure out this firing issue

and something fun arrives.

The shop called and said they think its the ECU but I'll get the final word tomorrow. I may be looking though if someone has a d16z6 ecu for sale PM me!

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yikes. You want your car to handle well but you want Cusco coilovers... That cost $2k+ at that?? You'll be wasting an imense amount of money if you go that route. If this is just a street car, you'll really be flushing money down the toilet for nothing.

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll probably just go with some skunk2 pro-s II coils. I want to do a swap first though. I'm going for a B18c but I gotta save a bit first.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sucks its the ecu, I'm sure we could figure out wiring if it was just some wires misplaced. So ur going B18C now? U should definitely check out that suspension thread, helped a lot of people to find the suspensions set up they wanted and save a lot of cash.

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll hit that up, I got a call from S&S today and they said that its not the ECU and it seems they're as stumped as I am. they've had the car for three days and still haven't figured out the issue. On the up side I guess I'm not as auto ignorant as I was beginning to think. I figured they'd have it for a couple hours and find some disconnected wire and It'd be done. Seems like this is gonna cost me tho....