AEM filter
Nothing Special but looks dope IMO

fast16

5+ Year Member
how about the password power chamber intake? aka whale penis

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was kinda going off this pic, i thought the resonator is the big black box that goes in the empty space to the left of the airbox, no? just confused cause that piece is connected to the airbox...
the resonator is that boomerang shaped piece of plastic underneath the part of your strut bar where it bends, it just lets air go into it and the sound waves bounce around and that makes it quieter

nsane_racer

5+ Year Member
My first setup Weapon-R Dragon Intake...Had a very mean sound..seemed like most gains where mid-range

Second setup...cause the other one was stolen, A WR-Secret Weapon with ram-air kit

IcepickFIA

5+ Year Member
Stock box with K&N panel air filter in it. Just got it yesterday :D. My car is a 98 3 door b14a4 [edit: that should be D14A4. My bad.]

Pros:
  1. Instead of throwing it away after 12,000 miles you just clean it after 50,000!
  2. Added Accelaration and Horsepower
  3. Smoothened out all the juders that my old dirty filter was probably causing.
  4. Easy install.
Cons: None that i can think off.

Ordered via Halfords :/

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
water getting sucked in??? i have a secound filter it looks like in the middle of my aem intake i cut the pipe to put it in.
that's an aem bypass valve for cold-air intakes. prevents hydrolock

CresentPhase

5+ Year Member
dont use the ebay air filter they give you though, invest in an AEM dryflo. the ebay filters leak dust and dirt which will eventually kill your piston rings

i can DEFINIATELY vouch for that

Tolga

5+ Year Member
heres mine. today i will do a little update on it. its a perfect fitting 57mm intake,fits very well to the 57mm y8 throttle body =)

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe i laughed when i read that out loud..but the hose i guess just acts as a duct for air to get to the filter

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ last 2 pictures both have dryer hose intakes :rolf:

nsane_racer

5+ Year Member
Lol no its basically suppose to be a Ram Air kit that Weapon-R sent to me........it might pull some fresh air in by the way i have it installed in my bumper..

but as for really a Ram Air effect its not happening, and as for the drier hose comment...no mine is strait up plastic, not that cheap ass s**t you are referring to...I had a wreck ran that thing over and it popped back into shape!