TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
vurry nifty

i think he got his gauge placements bass ackwards, and wheel hop has GOT to be a b***h-a-roony...

the "sleeper" idea is cool and all, but if all of his launches suck and such, the car wouldnt be very fun to drive

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it! get a suspention upgrade and some 2000 Si rims to finish it off ;)

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow pretty fast car....nice video to...atleast it wasnt a boring one just showin the car....i like when it actually shows how fast ur going and stuff...

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i'd love to drive it just so i could whoop some ass in a teal car. that's gotta humilate the s**t out of people if they can stop laughing long enough to race it.

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its hard to tell but 0-60 looks like 5-6 seconds maybe

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ultimate sleeper? hardly. decent job though.

POWERD.by.VTEC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was bad ass but at the same time tha s**t was fukkin gay!?!?!?! wtf was that little pice of s**t vid that s**t was so small i had to use a magnafying galss to see it...next time post a vid that we could alll see plz...................

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
POWERD.by.VTEC said:
that was bad ass but at the same time tha s**t was fukkin gay!?!?!?! wtf was that little pice of s**t vid that s**t was so small i had to use a magnafying galss to see it...next time post a vid that we could alll see plz...................
uhhh :???:

I could see it fine, and so could everyone else in this thread. Don't blame me for you or your computer's faults.