Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dohc zc, the most under rated honda engine imo

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i spy somthing better then a zc. i spy a fodo. the zc is a nice touch through.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MasterShake said:
dohc zc, the most under rated honda engine imo
my bro says the same thing!

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i plan on doing something to it in the future i'm not sure what but... i know i dont plan on doing another swap in this f**kin car thats for sure!!!

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
should swap out that mono wiper for stock twin wiper... i have a powder coated gloss red ZC valve cover, i was going to strip it and do it wrinkle red or gunmetal but i can sell it.

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know i needa get to the junk yard and fix that rig up....... or just fab up a merceded mono wiper.... :D

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The375Boy said:
i know i needa get to the junk yard and fix that rig up....... or just fab up a merceded mono wiper.... :D
Nice dude :thumbs up I used to have a zc and loved it

The wiper is fine, if you like it I say just leave it :D Don't listen to anyone one here, let them do what they want with their own car ;)

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
Nice dude :thumbs up I used to have a zc and loved it

The wiper is fine, if you like it I say just leave it :D Don't listen to anyone one here, let them do what they want with their own car ;)
lol well heres the official story... about 3 years ago it was in a rain storm and my shorter wiper broke and was scratching the s**t out of my windsheild... so i got out and took the short one off and put the long one where it is now and it gets almost the complete windsheild... however when i was on the side of the road i was such in a hurry cuz it was pouring out i left the other wier on the side of the road and forgot about it... well needless to say i let my Ex take my car out the next day and she ran it underneith the rear end of a school buss and thank god all she smashed was the hood and the windsheild and nothing else... but i do needa get that wiper, i feel like straight rice with that s**t rigged up like that!

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how the f**k is it that clean? Did you paint the head like an aluminized red and paint the block as well?? I mean even your dizzy looks blingin!! It looks good. Is that the stock header?

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
tight work on that motor.looks real clean.hope u boost the f**k out of it..whats DOHC ZC WITH OUT BOOST??real gay......well good luck and hope to see a turbo soon.

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
these pictures really dont give it any justice what so ever, my camera phone is really bad with pictures when i find my digital camera i'll take some nice photo's for you guys... all it takes is time and effort and patience since u have to clean every single spot of the block and head for the paint to stick and out last the motor... but only if its preped 115% right

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i paid 320 for the motor zc trans ( no half shaft though )and i picked it up from the guys house.. it was stil secured on the crate and he ever touched it. i took the time and spent a week cleaning and prepping the motor for paint because when i got it the motor looked like it had over 100k on it but when i took the valve cover off... it was a completely different story this car must have like 20k on it it was so god damn clean

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my ZC came from a local junkyard, i stubled apon it, paied $550 for motor, HF tranny(came out of a HF) 3 ECUs,(PR4 and 2 si ecus), alxes, hood. i got a damn good deal, runs like a champ no clue howmany miles. under my valve cover super clean.

should run teh SI tranny if you cant get a intermediate shaft

The375Boy

ZC b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah thats what i'm doing i threw on a 91 si trany with 22k miles on it pulled it myself :D now if this Install would just stop giving me so many f*ckin problems!!!