thinking of selling my Midori green hatch... not a for sale post

MidoriVTEC

5+ Year Member
hey, just thinking about selling my midori, what do you guys think i can get for it?

1996 civic dx hatch, midori green, good paint, light hail damage on hood and roof, no dings or anything on the sides. spoon mirrors, carbon fiber lip, mini-me swap, CAI, SS header, no cat, SS exhaust, coilovers, short shifter, carbon fiber knob, very very clean interior. integra special ed. wheels painted black with good tires. sony head unit, pioneer amp, mtx 12" sub. check out my pics too to see ho it looks.

thanks

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You could post pics here.

I would put as many stock parts as you can and sell it as is. Then re sell the parts here!!!
I have ALL of my OEM parts. When I sell my car im going to put it as stock as possible to get the most out of it.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
With gas prices these days, who wants to sell a Civic?

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id love to have a midori hatch

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blue book it, you wont get any more than that even with your mods. there is no way for anyone here to estimate without mileage.

MidoriVTEC

5+ Year Member
kbb is not accurate at all, its lame attempt for the government to try to control the used car market. lol!

MidoriVTEC

5+ Year Member
matt96ex - - what would you pay for a nice midori hatch? with a free bottle of midori. lol. jk

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
word, i want a hatchie

yohan1000

getting his learn on..
5+ Year Member
post pics!
i'm not a buyer i just wanna see how clean it is.
EDIT:50th post woot woot!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
eric, lets trade chassis! ive always wanted a hatch. how long do you think it would take us to swap the motors out between them? :lol:

*EDIT*
on a slightly more serious note: KEEP YOUR MIDORI HATCH... you'd regret selling it for sure

killthisish

OMG LOL!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Return the motor to stock and part most of the big things out to their OEM counterpart, and I'm sure you'd be able to sell it pretty quick if you sold it on Honda-Tech because I know quite a few people there are in love with Midori Green.

MidoriVTEC

5+ Year Member
i'm about to add some pics, after i do will you guys look at them and tell me what you think i should ask for it?

thanks
E

MidoriVTEC

5+ Year Member
... and the lines in the carpet are not from scrubbing it, just from vacuuming. its very clean... and i have all the original mats, they are in great shape too, just took them out to show that the carpet was nice.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
super clean bro :thumbs up

you figure out what you want for it and im going to investigate my financial situation. i really wish i could sell my chassis and just drop my motor in your hatch (yea i know that sounds perverted) and keep the single cam as a backup. can i come look at it sometime?

Last edited: