this a good deal?

allmotorRyan

5+ Year Member
i dont have any pics but its a 1995 civic hatch 5 speed, 161k, but has a ls swap in it, leather seats, primer black, lowered, air intake, crx SI rims for $1500 needs rear wheel bearing wiring work and paint of course but is this a good deal or should i pffer him less

MINI MUGEN

HATCHY
5+ Year Member
i dont have any pics but its a 1995 civic hatch 5 speed, 161k, but has a ls swap in it, leather seats, primer black, lowered, air intake, crx SI rims for $1500 needs rear wheel bearing wiring work and paint of course but is this a good deal or should i pffer him less
offering less cant hurt and if u do get it ls/vtec or jus turbo ls haha

jrg5066

5+ Year Member
Considering I was thinking a 93 dx stock with whacked out hood radiator and window for $1600 a good deal I would say go for it. Does it pass emmisions?

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wiring is a pain in the neck? Are you ready for alot of headaches? I would offer him less as well.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
+1 offer him $900 and see what he says. i am not a fan of primed cars.

allmotorRyan

5+ Year Member
+1 offer him $900 and see what he says. i am not a fan of primed cars.
i like it less likely to get stolen NEW UPDATE: The car runs great, good clutch, good tranny, well maintained motor, needs some work (rear wheel bearing, has small oil leak from oil pan, needs interior carpeting, speedo and odometer are broken, and needs some body work) HAVE ENOUGH PARTS that will go with motor... (rear disk conversion, new oil pan...). No power steering or AC
and pics

wanna make it look like this

MINI MUGEN

HATCHY
5+ Year Member
i like it less likely to get stolen NEW UPDATE: The car runs great, good clutch, good tranny, well maintained motor, needs some work (rear wheel bearing, has small oil leak from oil pan, needs interior carpeting, speedo and odometer are broken, and needs some body work) HAVE ENOUGH PARTS that will go with motor... (rear disk conversion, new oil pan...). No power steering or AC
and pics

wanna make it look like this
niiiice i was goin 4 the same thing but with gold gsrs,rotas,or konig feathers :thumbs up n is it teh cluster that is messed up or teh sensor

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd say offer him less since it's got some stuff wrong, if everything worked fine it would be worth what he's asking. offer less and see where that get's you. I agree with matt ditch the pins and it's be sick.