Ticket questions...

surfer4life722

you can touch it...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Zax_Burner said:
Well my buddy is in the situation like you, except what he's charged for. He's been to court twice already, and both times, the officer didn't show up, so they just keep pushing back the date. So don't count on getting out of it. Hopefully they just throw it out, if he dosen't show up.

Zax_Burner
yay...didn't they make a new law,maybe its just in south carolina that if the cop doesn't show, that doesn't mean that your ticket will get droped?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No guarantee that it will get dropped. Depends on the backlog.

I got a misdemeanor citation for being in a city park after curfew. The cop didn't show and the court was already overcrowded with cases. The Prosecutor spoke to the Judge (in a low voice that I could hear but not understand) and the Judge told me that my case was dismissed.

Other cases got rescheduled. I guess it all depends on the Judge and the alledged offense. My Judge likely thought that being in a city park at 12:05 am was too silly to reschedule and dismissed it. :what:

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Nathan+Lowe+Rd+,+Fox+Hunt,+76017&ie=UTF8&ll=32.654859,-97.143034&spn=0.001143,0.001808&t=k&om=1

can't see s**t going eastbound. That house at the southwest corner is elevated quite a bit above street level. That's an elementary school on the southeast corner. There's always mobs o' little kids there on the playground.

I'm going to request that the police handle it first. If they refuse, then he's getting stitched. Now Polar Ice or All-Star?
Polar Ice. Hit him with something that he can wash out and he'll probably get the point; hit him with something that stains his car and he'll be out for blood. I would