XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Your D series injectors should work, I reused mine with my B18 and had no problem at all. If it feels like your fuel is cutting out it could be a clogged or dirty injector.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
don't think I've ever been there

Your D series injectors should work, I reused mine with my B18 and had no problem at all. If it feels like your fuel is cutting out it could be a clogged or dirty injector.

Thinkin the same thing. What do you think about a half a can of seafoam in the gas tank? Heard that'll clean it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up a rough set of blades for cheap last week. I've been slowly sanding them down so I can polish them up and get some new tires on em. Then I'm probably going to give them to my brother in exchange for the wheels that came on his new daily

Been broke as f**k since I had to take 2 weeks off work about a month ago due to medical reasons. Should have got paid so I need to talk that over with the boss lady today..

As for the car, nothing new, besides a huge brake line leak.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Thanks

Hopefully more updates coming soon, have a good chance at a job making close to double my current pay. I've been neglecting the car since I got my swap done. It's been a while since I've treated myself to anything besides car parts so I've been doin more of that lately.

On the other hand, got off my ass today and changed the oil. Took out all of the power steering stuff also since it's not hooked up anyway. And ordered all new LED bulbs for my cluster and climate control

Last edited:

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
New wheels. 225/45s coming soon

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And a pic of the blades I bought a while back

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man. Decided to hold off on tires. The car broke down on me last week. So trying to diagnose that, then replacing the tie rods. Then I will order tires and get the new wheels on. And if nothing else breaks by then, I'll be respraying the car with a kit from dipyourcar.com

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those blades really cleaned up!