Tires/Wheels for '13 Civic Si

Razer7

hey everyone, So i have a Honda Civic Si 2013 sedan (black) and I need to get new tires and I also want to get new rims with it to make it look better. I'm fairly new to this whole thing of upgrading sizes and I was wondering if I should stay with 17s or upgrade to 18s. And If i could get any recommendations on which tires and wheels I should get that will fit my car perfectly? Thanks

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
18's will fit fine so long as they're no wider than 7 inches, to ensure no rubbing. There are plenty of websites for wheels that show you tire size options as well, such as TireRack.com. The choice is wheels is wildly subjective as there are thousands of options, so begin searching here through members build threads and searching through Google images. Your budget will play a large role in that as well. Keep in mind that chrome finishes require plenty of maintenance and tend to be heavier than other wheels. While aluminum rims are lighter and generally easier to maintain, there are many variations to their composition that affect their strength. You have alot to research if you intend to take this process seriously.

Razer7

18's will fit fine so long as they're no wider than 7 inches, to ensure no rubbing. There are plenty of websites for wheels that show you tire size options as well, such as TireRack.com. The choice is wheels is wildly subjective as there are thousands of options, so begin searching here through members build threads and searching through Google images. Your budget will play a large role in that as well. Keep in mind that chrome finishes require plenty of maintenance and tend to be heavier than other wheels. While aluminum rims are lighter and generally easier to maintain, there are many variations to their composition that affect their strength. You have alot to research if you intend to take this process seriously.
Thanks a lot for the feed back man, i will keep researching a bunch then.