tokico shocks

xmeeksx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does anyone have any new info about when this product will come out? i have heard that it was suppose to be out by the end of march. im tired of riding on blown shocks and i dont wanna get konis because i dont like the idea of butchering your stock shocks to put it in. id rather get a full replacement.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "xmeeksx"

does anyone have any new info about when this product will come out? i have heard that it was suppose to be out by the end of march. im tired of riding on blown shocks and i dont wanna get konis because i dont like the idea of butchering your stock shocks to put it in. id rather get a full replacement.
what do you mean??????? :2confused:

7thgencivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh if any is interested in springs try this site out................ :thumbs up:
http://www.typerx.com/

xmeeksx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you have to cut your front struts in order to insert the konis. the tokico shock are suppose to replace the whole strut assembly. i dont think its a full coilover set up like Tein SS.

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think you are thinking of the illumina kit. that's a full coilover. it comes with springs and shocks. if you go with any spring/shock combo you will have to take off the old ones apart to get some of the bolts and other crap and bumpstop.

i personally dont see the advantage in getting full coilovers. if you want to discuss this with me PM me =)