Tom and Bill's excellent adventures. (56k Mega death)

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
So Bill and i got together today for a small photo shot, the camera i used is a decent Canon PowerSHot A530, but only at 5mp, so it doesn't take the greatest of pics, but still nice for a free $200.00 camera.

Last edited:

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cool pics..but why the upside down H badge and the shocker sticker on the accord?

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn my engine bay is dirty as hell. Whats wrong with the upside down H and the shocker?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Damn my engine bay is dirty as hell. Whats wrong with the upside down H and the shocker?
Yours is dirty, lol, it's just old, mine is dirty and is just over a 2 months old, so tomorrow is under hood detail day for meh.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
to each his own I guess. no big deal. upside down H means nothing at all just upside down.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Wanna stop over and detail mine while your at it. LOL
Nah that's all right, besides, i think it's to damn windy today to even bother, not to mention with the windshield effect it's already freezing like a b***h outside.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
to each his own I guess. no big deal. upside down H means nothing at all just upside down.
yeah it just looks like ur trying to be an acura or something. but eh..theres alot of things about my car people dont like hehe

and yeah tom..i hope its not too cold to put my grille on..i know its too cold to wash it

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tom I think your cars sexy. but you do need to get it lowered and get that intake you were talking about.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Tom I think your cars sexy. but you do need to get it lowered and get that intake you were talking about.
lowering isn't going to be for awhile, and that intake within the next year at least.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the pics guys. Tom the Si is sweet as s**t. Bill I love the accord and I can't wait to get the accord and the sol together for some pics.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah man it will happen here soon. Just let me know when your ready.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
theres nothing wrong with a upside h...thats how i rock mine...have for like 3 years now lol....good pics guys

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great guys! gotta love john rudy park... looks like you guys had fun, sorry I couldnt make it, maybe when it warms up a bit and I get unlazy and clean my car