took new pix of my POS of a car

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn Rice4Brains, SeanJohn1802 is right you are a big post whore, more then me you have 1039 post!!!!
j/p man

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
went to the autocross today. man i should have ran. it sucks watching other people race.

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "imazn"

went to the autocross today. man i should have ran. it sucks watching other people race.
any pics??? :?:

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i have pics but they're really big *.jpg files. anyone know how i can shrink them? i dont have photoshop software so i cant do it that way...

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

where at?

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at de anza college. is the last one they're going to have there. this year is the 35th one they had. they building a 2 story parking lot there that's why. so the announcer guy was like "cooool we're gonna have a 2 story autocross!" lol

how do you shrink pictures on paint shop?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

at de anza college. is the last one they're going to have there. this year is the 35th one they had. they building a 2 story parking lot there that's why. so the announcer guy was like "cooool we're gonna have a 2 story autocross!" lol

how do you shrink pictures on paint shop?
why the f**k didnt you post about this?? i would have loved to come

OveRBoOSTCiViC

VIETNAMEZE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
put on a 99-00 civic si front, cf hood, and lip, spoon rims, gunmetal paint. take off the side mirrors, jdm folding mirrors. b18c5 swap, w/ LSD tranny, Turbo..

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
naw i wouldnt turbo a b18c5. i would go with a 99-00 front end but everyone and their mom have one... i'll get one if i ever get into an accident =) i like my mirrors. it just doesnt look good right now not painted....

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whats the point of a turbo B18C5? They are built to be a N/A motor. If I were building a turbo car....why would I spend like 4 grand on a motor...then spend another 2500 making it turbo worthy..when I could have a motor that makes way more power for the money?

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I completely agree. The C5 engine is a factory built performance NA engine--this means HIGH COMPRESSION.

If people knew how turbos worked, they wouldn't suggest this in the first palce.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B18C5: est 5000 (assuming 500 for labor)
B18A: est 1500 installed (assuming 500 for labor)

okie dokie...now you saved yourself 3500....go put together a nice turbo kit, and wow...you just smoked a B18C5!

Now you just beat him....he goes out and buys a turbo kit....lets say 4 grand...and he can only boost about 5-6 psi saftly.

Now you spend 4 grand on new lower compression and stronger internals and then you turn up your boost guage.

Wow...you just smoked him again!

If you got the beans....a B18C5 would be a nice motor....but for those of us who are more practical and like to go fast for our buck...we will stick to the B18BA and the B20 =)