took new pix of my POS of a car

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i so need a paint job is not funny. car look so ugly right now with all the multi color crap.

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here's more

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
feel free to leave any positive or negative comments as long as they are honest. =)

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What a POS ...

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is POS because its slooooooow. i need a paintjob and an engine =(

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
honestly... i love everything on the car except for the mirrors..... i think they look good on 5 gen hatchies, but not on the 6 gens.....

once you get all that sheet painted.. that thing will look goddamn amzn...(imazn with an a)

btw.. whats wrong with your headlights... are they dirty or are they cloudy???? whats the story???

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh i think the lighting is jsut bad when i took the pic. they look fine in person. i actually cleaned them myself with this meguiar cleaner thing and use the meguiar lens buffer thing. so it looks really nice in person with a rainbow glow. except now it have a lotta bugs on it.

O.Z Chi

Team San Jose
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bugs .... reminds me, i gotta wash my car.

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omfg... WHERE DID YOU GET THE BOMEX MIRRORS?! CAN I HAVE THEM? I'LL GIVE YOU MY LOVE!

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG DO YOU HAVE TO YELL AT ME?! lol

i got them on groupbuycenter. the guy was nice enough to not charge me tax and everything. =)

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
i personally think it looks good so far. also where did you get the rear lip spoiler, how much, and did it come in black? can't wait to see it once its painted :thumbs up:

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got mine at checkpoint down in city of industries, california down south. it costed 150 because its made by wingswest and is urethane and not cheap abs plastic, but this is a hookup price since my friend knows the guy so i dont know if it'll be the same price for other people. and yes it came in black as shown in the picture as in all the other lip and sideskirts wingswest make.

yeah im still deciding on what color to paint the car. it comes down to either s2000 silverstone metallic or the BMW m5 dark blue color. both looks sweet just dont know which one to pick...

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good!:thumbs up:

can't wait to see all the exterior work done to it.

it is a POS for now but it looks like it has a lot of potential.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good simon, the front lip loooks espcially good

my vote is for the S2K paint job, would look sick as all hell....perfect with your rims too....

Project Zero

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its comming alond pretty good man. why are you sweatin it. just chill and do it... it will come along trust me.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey simmon, arent your gettin a CTR wing??? or whuts up with that???

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it, I like all hatchbacks! those rear-view mirrors are the s**t i want them!!

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802: i ordered them already. jsut waiting for it to come.. :roll:

92CivicVX: funny some people like them and some people dont. it doesnt look good right now cuz is not painted, but it'll look better if everything is one color :wink:

Project Zero: thanks man. car is still really slow. i SOO need an engine swap of some sort.

nightkids1: me not sure when me will paint me car or what color for that matter. still deciding between s2000 gunmetal or m5 dark blue. both sexy. the dark blue is more unique but i know the gunmetal will look good for sure so is kinda toss up right now. still have sometime to think about it.