TRANSMISSION LEAK PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT

Kenzie_1019

Hey there,
So about a month ago I bought a 1999 Honda Civic dx sedan automatic with 161,000 miles on the car. There was an engine code called “Turbine/Shaft Input speed sensor circuit malfunction” I replaced the output AND input speed sensors. Still the code was there, I then ran the codes again and there was a new code for the transmission control solenoid. I took the solenoid off to clean it and put it back on. The car since I purchased it has had a flashing d4 light and revs up when shift up gears. There are no issues when the tranny is downshifting and there are no issues shifting from park to drive to reverse and what not. A few days ago when pulling into a spot and parking it wouldn’t not release the key unless I turned it back on, put it in drive, put it in park and tried again. It then every once and awhile when turning on will shudder real rough before dying. The night after cleaning the solenoid I drove 30 minutes and after parking my car and coming back 15 minutes later there was a tranny fluid puddle under the engine. When I jacked the csr up the passenger side of the engine and suspension components were covered in tranny fluid. WHAT DO I DO?!? it looks to be leaking from where the starter is or from the bottom of the tranny but it’s honestly hard to tell by just looking at it with all the gunk everywhere. Could this be a front input seal? Or output seals? Transmission gasket? transmission cooler lines? Or does it sound like the entire transmission is bad?