Trunk wont shut

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Pics please and is it not original trunk?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Was the car involved in an accident? Either something is bent or you just need to go inside the trunk and realign everything. Everything should be held on by bolts so just loosen them and move the trunk around until it lines up properly. At least that's what I would try doing :what:.

matty62

Was the car involved in an accident? Either something is bent or you just need to go inside the trunk and realign everything. Everything should be held on by bolts so just loosen them and move the trunk around until it lines up properly. At least that's what I would try doing :what:.
i agree but really if it wasnt in an accident i dont see why its like that unless somebody took it apart for some reason or other...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i agree but really if it wasnt in an accident i dont see why its like that unless somebody took it apart for some reason or other...
Right. That's why I asked if the car was involved in an accident. I don't see why the trunk would randomly be out of wack. Regardless, best thing to do is go into the trunk and try to realign everything. If it doesn't square up, something must be bent somewhere somehow.