Turbo Civic - 2 Shots Only! - *56K...eh good luck.

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks ok i guess..(the setup) cant really see much. What are the specs? Stock b16? what manifold & turbo size you running? how much boost? is she dyno tuned? what injectors & fuel management are you using.. curious.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice fmic and cusco bar :thumbs up

because thats pretty much all we are lookin at :lol:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can you get me a pic of the radiator fan area? I wanna see how you made that intake with the stock fan.

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your such a tease, i bet all the guys say that : P

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cover ur positive termal on ur battery with that boot thing. and u might want to clean ur cusco bar, can see some dried up water specs. oh yeah and ur intercooler looks dirty but maybe thats just the glare from flash. same goes for ur intake filter. oh and ur strut tower could use a paint job.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well your license plate location is retarded... i guess 4 holes in your bumper werent enough, you just had to drill more.....

and if you were doing it so the license plate is out of the way of the intercooler... you still failed because it would have to be moved over even farther...

other than that it looks clean... but with those crappy pictures we could be looking at a front clip with the entire back end wiped out and we wouldnt know

vspec sir

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes, your right on the money the car was cut in half, and it's been sitting in my drive way like for two years, but I still spend money on the front half of the car just for the heck of it... you would like to know wouldn't you... hahaha

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, although I can't really see your whole car.

Tap it

NA is Best!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean. i like it alot.
post specs when u get a chance