turbo kit for the D17A engines???

sp00n

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'de go k20, but if you want the turbo kit here's were it is http://turbodiscounters.com/html/turbo.aspx

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "sp00n"

I'de go k20, but if you want the turbo kit here's were it is http://turbodiscounters.com/html/turbo.aspx
those turbos suck big time.someone got one on 7thgencivic and its gheeto riged big time.

import2nr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo for your 7thgen :SF kit. it rocks!! im me on aim at KR4ZY K1D for details. the maxrev and turbo discounters turbos suck ass! get the SF kit u will be glad u did!

vtec92civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know that there is a kit out becuase I jsut saw it recently, but I can't find the info on it anymore . . . if anyone needs turbo parts let me know. I do have vouches on HT if needed =)

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much does SF turbo kits cost for a 7th gen?

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
04civic said:
how much does SF turbo kits cost for a 7th gen?
You asked this question how many times now?
Kit Starts at $3099.99

18secs

moms are sexy too
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and the wait to get one is really long.....reeeeaaalllllllyyyy long.

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nightkids1 said:
yeah im waiting to turbo mine, cant afford a k20

If you know the right peps it cheaper than a turbo....Just look around.....or if u really want one i can help u out

kelemi821

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much power are you shooting for? cuz in the long run, i think the K20A2 swap would give you the best results... or possibly the K24 swap but i'm not too sure about the details on that... but with the K20A2 swap you get a 6 speed tranmission and you get 200 hp which is quite a big jump from the 127 hp from the D17Y8... you might want to wait for the price to come down but i really think that would be better than either getting an older civic or putting a turbo onto the D17Y8... then you could always turbo the K20 later for even more power

18secs

moms are sexy too
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IMO turbo your D17, save up for about 2 years. by then K20s will be a lot cheaper, and swaps will be common place. then just have a shop custom make a turbo set up for you.

7thGenSilver

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get the SF kit man currently i think it is running for 3200 that gets you the intercooler plus everything you need to run mid 13's dyno proven on 8 psi..that is cheaper than getting the k20 and faster! SF-TURBO

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell ya the freaking sf kit all the way thats on stock eng toooooooooooooooooooooooo i can see if my friend is still selling his for cheep with extras aim me at aframdb