turbo part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok very interested in intercooler and y8 oil pan and possibly the intercooler piping.....let me kno i have cash right now

kikidawn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey i haven't got a confirmation number for the ECU and harness like you said you were going to provide me?

WhtCivicEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh sorry i have it in my car, lemme go get it...it wont let you track, its just for me to confirm that you got it...so i dont know why you need it beecause it doest allow tracking, but lemme go look

kikidawn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WhtCivicEK said:
oh sorry i have it in my car, lemme go get it...it wont let you track, its just for me to confirm that you got it...so i dont know why you need it beecause it doest allow tracking, but lemme go look
It's not that...it's because the other day the mail man came to the place with a package and there were noone there..( where all the mail goes before we get them...they were on vacation) I just want to know if that was it and if so then i can go to the post office and pick it up.

kikidawn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I go the ECU and harness today and i try to put it in and it don't fit! There are 3 plug and one of them don't fit in? Does anyone know why ? I notice he have a 98 civic and mine is 00 is that the problem? Or can i rewire them? HELP!

kikidawn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WhtCivicEK said:
did u look at that thread, the one from ht, it tells u how to rewire
What is HT? Can you let me know or give me the link...PLEASE!!!

kikidawn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kikidawn said:
What do i type up for it cause i tried everything i could think off but it still say no match...Sorry this girl is a pain in the ass but i am new at these things.This is what i am talking about...<br>
<br>

kikidawn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had my bro go out there to take a picture to should everyone what i am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.