turbocreations turbo kit

vspec sir

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what is the deal with clubcivic members and ebay turbo kits, I swear only @ CC are there so much inquiries about ebay turbo kits. I wouldn't if I were you, but then again it's your choice. Just my honest opinion

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vspec sir said:
what is the deal with clubcivic members and ebay turbo kits, I swear only @ CC are there so much inquiries about ebay turbo kits. I wouldn't if I were you, but then again it's your choice. Just my honest opinion
My Manifold, intercooler & turbo is from ebay. & its just fine.. the manifold is s**t tho. Going ramhorn anyways. & I WANT THAT PINK AIR FILTER HAHA

This kit I dont see any week points.. since it has a cast iron manifold

ChewiSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see a weak point. the placement of the wastegate is horrible, it might cause boost spikes.

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ChewiSi said:
I see a weak point. the placement of the wastegate is horrible, it might cause boost spikes.
Actually wastegate placement is pretty good & is a common placment with log types. a good example of bad placement would be the cheazzy SSAC tubular manifold. This manifold appears to be a almost direct knock off of the DRAG log manifold

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vspec sir said:
eh whatever, Ebay can lick my balls if you ask me
its not good to knock a product you dont really know much about. Not bitching at you, just saying you do you research before you bad mouth a company or at least share a personal experience. If you cant do either you just dont have much to say on the subject. Only ebay horrers are SSAC manifolds cracking due to thin tubing, the old old design xspower turbo(not sold anymore) spliting inhalf from being epoxed together, & JUST DONT USE THE KNOCK OFF BOVS ARE ALL.. all of them are pretty much car & has a 7 out 10 chance of failing.

vspec sir

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
personally speaking, your an ebay lover fine, I hate ebay for the simple fact that ebay isn't as always as cheap as it may seem, and you get what you pay for. Yes I've bought stuff from Ebay I admit, and have gotten burned because it's a bad product. And simply put you cannot overlook the obvious, ebay is is the epicenter and breaks down to 80% knock off bull s**t low quality parts, you know it I know it. Don't get me wrong there are some people who are legit, sell the real thing, and there are those who do not, and the majority of people on there do not. Don't be offened if you buy at the thrift store

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea i know^^^ lol i wouldnt be using that bov anyways though....just the pipes and intercooler....

blueline

JDM Jerzy Domestic Market
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vspec sir said:
...Yes I've bought stuff from Ebay I admit, and have gotten burned because it's a bad product.
...Don't get me wrong there are some people who are legit, sell the real thing, and there are those who do not, and the majority of people on there do not.

...umm....so do your research and look for the real thing then. Nobody forces anyone to buy the knockoffs.

\\ Forgiven //

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ChewiSi said:
I agree, exhaust gas from only 1 cylinder is going to pass through the wastegate, causing boost spike. Not very good placement, and if it is a common placement, I would look for an uncommon manifold.

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
\\ Forgiven // said:
I agree, exhaust gas from only 1 cylinder is going to pass through the wastegate, causing boost spike. Not very good placement, and if it is a common placement, I would look for an uncommon manifold.
why when this common placment has proven to work damn good? that makes no since...

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
vspec sir said:
eh whatever, Ebay can lick my balls if you ask me
same here screw that i wouldnt trust buyin any car parts from there....

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
same here screw that i wouldnt trust buyin any car parts from there....
how are your current mods a T3/T04 Turbo & a AEM SRI?