Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to ClubCivic Classifieds!

SALE REQUIREMENTS

0. Participation in the classified's section will now require CC membership for at least one month, and a total of 30 or more posts.
This is to help deter undesirable sellers and scammers. Please do not attempt to sell parts in other sections of the forum, or via your user profile.

1. Absolutely NO selling parts YOU do not own.
There is NO selling for a friend or family member. You may only sell items that you PERSONALLY own.

2. You may not commercially sell products or services (i.e. for a business) on ClubCivic.
i.e. bulk parts, custom parts made to order, powder coating, chroming, painting, installs, services, etc.

3. At least one image per item that you are selling, with your ClubCivic username and date displayed in the photo.
Usernames that are edited / photoshopped are not valid. We recommend writing down your username on paper and including it in your photos.

4. One thread for ALL of your sale items.
Duplicate threads may be merged / closed / deleted.

SALE ETIQUETTE

Note: These are not rules, but are recommended for selling efficiency:

1. SET A PRICE ON WHAT YOU WANT TO SELL
Put an asking price on the stuff you wish to sell. You can, of course, open it to Best Offer's as well, but make sure to ask a starting price. Without this, some people may not know how much to offer you, and may lowball you. And nobody likes lowballers!

2. USE PROPER SPELLING & GRAMMAR
Using proper grammar and spelling sounds professional. Nobody wants to buy something from someone who uses slang and can't form a complete sentence. Not only does that person sound untrustworthy, but they sound uneducated as well. Take the extra time to spell check, and to make sure your post actually makes sense.

3. DETAILS!
A sale thread is all about the details. The more the better. This will mitigate common questions and may speed up your sale. Selling a car? Make sure to outline key details such as mileage, aftermarket parts, maintenance, how it runs and drives, etc.

We ask that you please follow our rules when selling items using the ClubCivic.com classifieds section! Failure to follow these rules may result in your thread being modified, locked, or deleted without warning. Also, our guidelines should help you to sell your item, so following them as well should help for a successful sale!

Good luck selling! And please remember - SELL AT YOUR OWN RISK!
If you believe a thread or user of ClubCivic may be scamming or attempting to scam others, please notify a moderator immediately.

Thanks!
-- ClubCivic Staff
, updated 4/17/2018

Last edited by a moderator:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Agreed..!

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just wondering...why is it not manditory for pictures and a piece of paper with username/date/clubcivic on it like so many other forums do...and if that is not given then the thread is locked until requirements are met...

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i agree with the write-up, but i can tell you about 9 out of 10 noobs wont do it.

Ls-HatchBoy

Honda Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know here in va, theirs a site called Vadriven.com. photos are mandatory if you dont post them it gets deleted

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i did too after i re read everything. i was quite pissed when i wrote this up. i read a thread that violated all these guidelines so it had to be made

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There should be a Post count minimum to sell.. say 50?? like alot of other sites. Cuts a lot of crap.

jonyg98civicex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There should also be a rule about not trashing other peoples For Sale threads with comments that are not necessary........ If your not interested in the good being sold, dont say anything

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys take that up with the admin... what i have put up there are not rules.. they are simply reminders. things you should and shouldnt do.. this goes really for any forum you go to.

DEFIANT

1OO% PINOY
5+ Year Member
Is it OK to post/sell like camera, cellphones, laptops etc. in the for sale section?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Can there be a rule for bumping FS threads? Its really annoying!! Some forums have 1 bump a day rules.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Added A #6

Please Read!!!!

ImThaBean

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can I add to the list?

My biggest pet peeve is someone that has multiple items for sale and does not DELETE items that have been sold. They take the time to BOLD Underline and/or Color the fact that it was SOLD, but bothering to just delete the line/code is far beyond their capacity. I see it in multiple forums and Craigs.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u would think that u would atleast spell etiquette right...

Status
Not open for further replies.