-Swoosh Auto timer
-Dropzone shocks
-good no name coil overs
-15" Nex-O GS5s
-2000 Integra dash w/ 94 LS cluster
-94 Integra cloth seats
-88 Prelude console tray (?)
-92 Prelude shift knob

W/in the next few weeks (HOPEFULLY), i'll have my turbo set-up on.
-t3/t4 turbo kit
-DSM 450cc injectors
-Megan boost gauge
-AEM UEGO Wideband
-Home fab'd downpipe
-XTD stage 1 clutch
-Fidanza 7.5lbs flywheel
-TunerToys oil feed/return lines

I'll obviously be doing the AFC hack for fuel management. But that's most likely going to be temporary until I strengthen the bottem end, then I'll go for crome or maybe Hondata. I'm also going to be putting another resonator on the exhaust to eliminate the extra noise the 59100 creates.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ..just get it painted the blue is just ugh

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like how the integra dash and cluster looks..=)

chimmychongaz

'92 Civic POS Edition
5+ Year Member
^^^
it's the stage 1.

Well, the car runs atleast. I haven't tuned the car for it yet. I was going to street tune it last week, but ran into some problems with the distributor/PGM-FI relay and constantly blowing up the ECU fuse. I've got the car fixed, but right now I'm waiting on my new dizzy to come in before I drive more than a mile anywhere.

Even so, after that's all said and done, I've got my turbo kit completed and ready to install, so I won't really know if the cam did anything by itself.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks better....you should paint it white to match the bumpers lol

chimmychongaz

'92 Civic POS Edition
5+ Year Member
Meh, I don't have white bumpers anymore. I spray can'd them black. (looks pretty shitty). I couldn't keep the white because it would just get way too dirty from people's oily hands touching it.

Edit- I also don't have the afc on the ceiling anymore. It gets to be around 150 degrees in the car w/ the windows up just sitting there, so the mounting tape would just fail. I tried sticky velcro, but the same physics applied. So I just mounted it in place of the ash tray since I don't smoke. You can't really see the info. on it, but that doesn't really matter since I can see my RPMs in the cluster and can guess my throttle w/ my own brain.

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Quite some progress. I've never been a fan of the Teg dash swap but I can appreciate the work. Let's see that turbo set up bolted on.

tunerfreak87

i like snails.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what exactly did the cam do to the sound of the car cause i got a stage 2 zex cam in my head

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
yo man how did the door panels fit up? i know in my hatch they didnt so i swapped to teg panels. fo you have any shots of the door panels fitment?

chimmychongaz

'92 Civic POS Edition
5+ Year Member
I've only read from a few that the cam raised the noise level of their exhaust. I had my cam installed at the same time I did the vtec head swap. So, I'm not really sure if the raised noise came from a better flowing head that was ported or from the cam, or from both! But I do know that with the stock d15b7, my exhaust was pretty deep and throaty. But after the head swap/cam install, the exhaust noise because very obnoxious even while daily driving.

The teg dash sits about a half inch higher than the stock civic door panels. I also had to peel back the vinyl on the panels and cut the raised plastic off underneath in order to close the door. When the door is open, it looks pretty bad, but closed, you can't really tell. My stock civic dash board had holes in it and burn/melt spots in it from the previous owner who sucked at life.

I like the teg interior pretty much because the dash itself connects to the shifter console. Where as in a civic, there is that open space that has carpet showing. I didn't want to spend $150+ on that little USDM optional center console peice so instead I got a 2000 Teg dash for cheaper. :D

Volcomstatic

5+ Year Member
so the teg dash will fit well with no modification? I like the looks of it alot, I was thinking about painting my dash and other plastics black, but I think that looks great. what kind of deal did you get on the dash?

chimmychongaz

'92 Civic POS Edition
5+ Year Member
you have to cut some metal on the steering column and\or some plastic behind the gauge cluster in order for the dash to even sit straight.