** Updated ** Pics of my car

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good. not sure if the bumper color matches the car, its a little off. looks good though :thumbs up

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks clean, and descent.....did you do all that urself?

xmlc216x

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good man... i like the bumper and the wheels... keep up the good work...we all know about money problems...well most of us anyways...

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride... is that vsm i detect there *cough*link in sig*cough*

and speaking of getting lowered my tokicos and camber kit are on there way!!!! yay

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So that's what the T2000 looks like on the VSM...I was going to put it on my EX, but then sold it and bought my bro's Si and slapped the T2000 on that instead.

I think x007den said something about off color, well the deal with VSM is that it's very difficult to match, and when the body shops try to, they tend to be slightly off, and then it depends which angle you look at it with...it changes!

Anyway, sweet ride though man! can't wait to see the moldings, skirts, etc match the rest!

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
more pics and of course the engine and mods list.

97HXCivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You need to get some kinda side skirts and rear bumper. It just looks mis-matched with that front bumper that drops down while the sides and rear arn't at the same height. Other than that it looks great....maybe paint the black strip silver too, that may make it flow better.