Upstate NY 99 hatch

bmxican

5+ Year Member
Well this is my first gen 6 civic, not my first honda though, started with a 95 ex with a d16zr, then i had a 95 integra ls with a jackson racing supercharger, i got into wayy to much trouble with that. Ive always wanted a hatch and i found this down in philly for really cheap. Not the cleanest car on the black, needs a good amount of work, but has low miles and a cool swap. Its a 99 hatch dx, 91k on the body, 53k with papers ont he swap. Its got a d15b jdm motor, with a p2p ecu. Cant pass NY inspection yet but im slowly working on it. Im a full time mech. engineering student so time is pretty much taken up with that and work. The grill is a regular grill i tried to make into a typr r look a like, i made it for 6 dollars in parts. Doesnt look the best but my first attempt at body stuff.

• Lowered 1.5 inches all around on tein spings with new struts and shocks
    tanabe exhaust
    amber fogs
    touch screen dvd and navi
    leather racing seats
    Kinda gay carbon hood
It just rained, car needs a good wash and wax.

As you can see interior is still under construction, please excuse the really gay fake honda shifter knob. It
was in the car.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good minus that "gay" hood :lol:

bmxican

5+ Year Member
haha im sorry is "gay offends anyone, i wish the kid had the oem hood but he didnt. And i kinda like the look of the factory muds, car isnt too low for them for now.

Ogawa

thats cool man , am just tellin what i think ;) i was never a fan of mudflaps , hate em all lol

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hopefully you find someone to trade you hoods.

recks

looks coo id lose the honda emblem on the grill and the hood and mudflaps abut eh to each his own lol

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad, lose the hood and wheels...

bmxican

5+ Year Member
Just worked 58 hour, i have 10 hour shifts tomorrow till Wednesday... =) ill have some new parts hopefully hahaha

bmxican

5+ Year Member
looks coo id lose the honda emblem on the grill and the hood and mudflaps abut eh to each his own lol
I totally agree, it looks pretty cool off the car but the whole grill is kinda messed up im just ordering a new one. That was me being bored and having now money.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd love to have the stock mud guards. Looks good. The oem hood would look much better then what is on it. Nice find.