Utah YO!

ConfusedSI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:cry: Ha, HA! Just kidding, the state is lame...but hey its where I be! Am I the only one here in UT?

civic_h22a

Stock sucks ASS
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey bro I used to live in SLC. Where in Utah are you from?

civic_h22a

Stock sucks ASS
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn I'm a f**kin retard. Says Murry right there huh? LOL How old are you man? I graduated Cottonwod in 2000

ConfusedSI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_h22a said:
Damn I'm a f**kin retard. Says Murry right there huh? LOL How old are you man? I graduated Cottonwod in 2000
I sent you back your PM, but I'm 24, graduated cottonwood in 1998.

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
St. George! Where everyone goes for spring break!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
St. George utah is out in the cuts, i took a call the other day and the guys phone was broken, and the nearest cell phone store was in las vegas!

Nok

96 EX Civic Coupe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
caddy said:
St. George! Where everyone goes for spring break!
Yea, that is, everyone that doesn't go to Havasu :werd: We do get pretty busy here for Spring Break, I really don't know what everyone sees in it but that means that I get to see all the cute girls 8)

And yea, we're not necessarily a big town, i think 125k now... Finally got our first In&Out Burger!!!!!!!! And we have cell phone stores silly, it's just they all like to plug you in your ass with no KY so you are forced to drive to Vegas to get anything for a good deal... :twisted:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aye do you know the best week to hit havasu ... i wanna head down there.

Nok

96 EX Civic Coupe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It actually starts this upcoming weekend, and pretty much any time is the best time. The girls are constantly changing, as new ones come and others leave. If I had to recommend a time, I would say the first weekend after it starts. That way it gives people some time to get there and get situated. =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so march 20? Sounds good to me ... ill head out thurs or friday of that week if i dont have a job yet.

ConfusedSI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nok said:
St. George here :roll:
Good old St. George...I'll be coming through there in May on my way to Vegas. I actually have a friend that lives in St. George. Anyhow. Wooohooo St. George!

Nok

96 EX Civic Coupe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ConfusedSI said:
Good old St. George...I'll be coming through there in May on my way to Vegas. I actually have a friend that lives in St. George. Anyhow. Wooohooo St. George!
Really? I always thought people up north avoided this area :lol: And does your friend drive a civic? Maybe I've seen him/her around?

ConfusedSI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nok said:
Really? I always thought people up north avoided this area :lol: And does your friend drive a civic? Maybe I've seen him/her around?
No she doesnt drive a civic, she drives a Muttstang, but she is cool anyway. She works at a clothing store down there and is going to school.

Nok

96 EX Civic Coupe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ConfusedSI said:
No she doesnt drive a civic, she drives a Muttstang, but she is cool anyway. She works at a clothing store down there and is going to school.
That's cool, there are some nice stangs around here... You should let me know what store she works at, then you could tell her you know me, then she could give me a good deal on clothes!! :lol: haha j/k

sick*civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What up I am a little late on this one but I just signed up so to let anyone who cars know I am from UT too, and yes it is hell living here, From SLC just so you know.

syirus97

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn i didnt think people were really even going to be from utah on here how strange ..... I am from Cedar City! it sucks up here i want to move anyways, just thought I would say whats up to every one else here in Utah.
later..................
Kevin