VAFC Controller?

CiviKid

Post Whoralicious
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, is there any other way to adjust my air fuel ratio and all that without getting a VAFC because i dont have Vtec and I think it might be a waste of money...thanks

zippeay

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If your engine is built then get a SAFC, all it is, is an air fuel controller but if your engine isn't really built it would be a waste of money. =)

CiviKid

Post Whoralicious
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well do you think a SAFC is worth the money if i have a Intake and exhaust?

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
juss a little correction to you poster....no need to say VAFC controller because the C in VAFC stands for controller :D

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "CiviKid"

well do you think a SAFC is worth the money if i have a Intake and exhaust?

and no way it is a waste of money. spend the 300-500 bucks on something else.

once you have enoguht hings on your car to go get it dyno tuned, that is the time you should buy the SAFC.

i suggest you buy a fuel pressure regulator.

CiviKid

Post Whoralicious
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe i know the C stands for that...thanks tho!

and

I am new with imports, I dont know a whole lot about how they work and the things you can get for them what will that fuel thing do for me and how much is it?

zippeay

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It lets you adjust your Air/fuel mixture from it, but like I said unless you have a really moded car there's no need for it. With what you've got there really isn't any need for it, until you start getting into different cams and stuff where you'll have to adjust when your fuel and air come in I wouldn't worry about the SAFC. Its a really good tool when you do need it though