Verizon phones?

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i guess thats where you are that they suck, i've had verizon since i got my first cell 4 years ago and they've been wonderful. plus they just put up a new tower in wilmington where i go to school and they're putting up a tower near my lakehouse, so im stickin with them

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rexxxgirl said:
dood I would not get verizon at all. they can suck a fat cock and I hate having them as my service provider. and all their phones suck. that's not true. there's one that I really really want but I don't wanna look it up. sorry.
http://www22.verizon.com/about/executivecenter/bestoflists/2006awardsandrecognition.html

http://www.consumersearch.com/www/electronics/cell-phone-plans/index.html

http://www.jdpower.com/pdf/2006070.pdf

http://www.jdpa.com/news/releases/pressrelease.asp?ID=2006070

when reviewed by independant companies such as JD Powers.. verizon is typically rated in the top my phone works great.. it has all the stupid s**t i will never use.. camera.. internet.. email.. ringtones... bluetooth.. mp3 player.. games.. i mean what the hell do you want on the phone.. ITS A CELL PHONE not a computer.. being someone who is more after how good the service actually is VS having the most "cool" phone (although totally happy with my phone) is what generates my satisfaction with verizon.. i pick up the phone call and it works.. well.. your statement is lame and lacks any substance.. yeah they suck and they suck because they dont have cool phones.. :roll: good job in generating an educated response to this thread.. :oh:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
i guess thats where you are that they suck, i've had verizon since i got my first cell 4 years ago and they've been wonderful. plus they just put up a new tower in wilmington where i go to school and they're putting up a tower near my lakehouse, so im stickin with them
that would be becuase you judge them on the service they provide and not how many different ring tones your cell phone gets.. :P

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got the lg vx6100. not too bad, the reception in my area sucks, but still better than when i had t-mobile.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i currently have the 6100 and its ok, its not bluetooth which i dont like and...this may sound weird, but...its got an external stubby antennae and i hate that....not to mention my battery is shot after 1 year

bunnydreams

Cookie?
5+ Year Member
I have a LG vx6100...nothing special..lol...

its probably not around anymore I got it a year ago..

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Im just tired of the $500+ plus bills, because they forgot to turn on txt messaging, or they messed up, or something comes up that's there fault.. and we always hear "You'll get credited" and we end up a 250-300$ bill the month after, and when we ask what happened to the credit "What credit? There's no notes here about credit being given."

I'm going to Cingular in 3 months.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well since ive been promoting verizon with my marketing job theres a couple phones you should check out..

the moto Q is a nice ass smart phone...slim, lightweight, very sweet...small screen however.
the a930 is a vcast enabled phone and its sleek in black with the led lighting
the a950 is a slightly older phone but works great...this is the phone i get to use from them...looks cool. works great and has many apps...
the new razor V3m that just came out has a memory card slot and it also has GPS built in so you can use the navigation system on it
the LG 9800 is nice cause it has the navigation on it and it has a keyboard on it. bad thing is its al ittle heavy and bulky.

i would go with the a930 or the new razor V3m. then ill send you a verizon lanyard, towel, bean bag, and lunchbag. hehe.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Astheros said:
well since ive been promoting verizon with my marketing job theres a couple phones you should check out..

the moto Q is a nice ass smart phone...slim, lightweight, very sweet...small screen however.
the a930 is a vcast enabled phone and its sleek in black with the led lighting
the a950 is a slightly older phone but works great...this is the phone i get to use from them...looks cool. works great and has many apps...
the new razor V3m that just came out has a memory card slot and it also has GPS built in so you can use the navigation system on it
the LG 9800 is nice cause it has the navigation on it and it has a keyboard on it. bad thing is its al ittle heavy and bulky.

i would go with the a930 or the new razor V3m. then ill send you a verizon lanyard, towel, bean bag, and lunchbag. hehe.
you can use the navigation system on the a930 correct? cuz thats what im goin with cuz it doesnt have an antennae, it has bluetooth, and its relatively thin...now if i can just figure out how to get my mom one too for the FamilyShare Plan

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we have seen a lot of Qs and Razors come back for repair.. not good phones imo..

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
we have seen a lot of Qs and Razors come back for repair.. not good phones imo..
do you work for Verizon? if so, lol i have yet another question I'll PM you

IGotASlowCivic

Yeah Im slow... So?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have thexv6700. after 2gig mini sd card and screen protector... i paid.. like 450 bucks for it. i still wonder if i should of bought a damn laptop. the battery life last for like 4 hours if i surf the internet at work. i take my charger to work with me. the phone prob last two days just sitting around doing nothing but waiting for a phone call.

it play movies. it'll play games. i'll play music. it'll surf the net (verizons network its pretty damn fast for internet), it even streams tv it orbit and a tv tuner card on my home pc. hahaha.

but back to the laptop. laptop would do all that... and have a minimum a 14 inch screen. compared to this ipod screen. .... and the phone sucks as a phone lol. i dont know how many times trying to click on a contact to get a phone number that i'v dialed there number. or how many times the contact list has magically popped up for me to hit a contact to dial. i have to have like 15 30sec calls due to this.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
do you work for Verizon? if so, lol i have yet another question I'll PM you
i manage a few indirect verizon wireless offices.. pm away ;)

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love my verizon service, its much better then other services Ive had in this area. (speaking for ohio)

And what I meant about the rzr and slvr was the RAZR2 and the SLVR2, not sure when they come out, complete redesigns, saw some articles online about em, they look pretty cool.

I need a new cell, but its gotta wait... im using a junker phone from like 5 years ago because I always break my damn cells. buy insurance! its worth it!

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol didnt read the NWS part before i clicked on the link...luckily im in a corner(i hate being an intern)

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am not sure but i dont think the a930 comes with internal GPS which means it wont have navigation...just check online but i am pretty sure theres no navigation on a930...hot phone though.

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have the LG VX9800 and it's f**kin pimp...everybody is always like "daaaamn"... I just need to get the bluetooth dongle for my pc so I can start wiring my MP3s to the card.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the a930 has the option for the navigatoin on Verizon's website :what:

and yea the V is a nice fone, but its so big, i dont need anything like that...that actually has too MUCH stuff for what i need