Verizon phones?

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I know there's a thread about alltel cells, but i need to get a new fone and i was wondering if anyone with verizon knew of any good fones

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heard the more basic phone you have the better its going to work. If it can take pictures and walk your dog it might not work as well.

But that is just something I heard I don't know how true it is. I have a phone that is only a phone and it works really good but its with Cingular.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a Razor, but the battery life sucks. I have to charge it every two days. The plus side is that it fits in my pocket ez and the bluetooth headset works great.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
battery life sucks but it lasts two days? how long do you think it should last two days is pretty good i think

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah my little candy bar nokia has great battery life, I don't talk much but I only change it about every 9 days. My old motorla I had to charge every 2 and it sucked. But I guess the fancy stuff sucked my battery life way beats me.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
battery life sucks but it lasts two days? how long do you think it should last two days is pretty good i think
Yeah, it sucks b/c my no frill Samsung lasted 7 days without charging.

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah my problem was I would stay at someone house for a few days and it would not be planned then I was out of luck. Guess I could have always bought an extra battery. But silly to do that when there are phone that last so much longer.

But the Razor sure looks sweet.

I think batterys should last 5+ days. But maybe I am a freak ;)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have the VX5200, and I love it.. lasts about 3-4 days without charging..

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just have the SCH A650. works good enough for the reason i have it.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Liz said:
I heard the more basic phone you have the better its going to work. If it can take pictures and walk your dog it might not work as well.
my phone has more features than i can list... the battery lasts 2-3 days with heavy use, and the sound/reception is the best of any cell phone i've ever heard... it's like using a land line

it's also through cingular
the cingular 8125 pocket pc

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've had Verizon since as long as I can remember.
I love their service but I hate their phones.
Blehhhhhhhh..sidekick 3 here I come >`

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
New razor and sliver are coming out soon... maybe wait and check those out?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just got the 930 and love it

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea, my gf has it and i really like it, i was just curious to see if there were any good alternatives

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just got my Slvr L6 today.. I like it. Five bars everywhere, great reception.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thanks for everybody's input, but did people not see the part about Verizon? Yes i really really like the Slvr but it's not offered by Verizon, I think I've made up my mind and I'm just gonna go with the a930.

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
I know there's a thread about alltel cells, but i need to get a new fone and i was wondering if anyone with verizon knew of any good fones
dood I would not get verizon at all. they can suck a fat cock and I hate having them as my service provider. and all their phones suck. that's not true. there's one that I really really want but I don't wanna look it up. sorry.