$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
your car would rattle sooooooooooooooo bad. why have a sub 3" away and directly facing the tails when civic tails are notorious for rattles?

93b16hatch

Felony Racing LLC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Time to get some dynomat...lol Get 1 serious 12 and that will bump the s**t out of your Civic.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that th ing has to suck for sound quality adn volume. theres so little space in front of the woofer that the sound waves are just going to reflect back and cancel each other out. might as well have 2 subs facing each other.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is cool for space preservation in the trunk but an unfortunate location for the sub to be pointed.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pop-n-fresh said:
your car would rattle sooooooooooooooo bad. why have a sub 3" away and directly facing the tails when civic tails are notorious for rattles?
i have 2 10" fosgates facing my tails and it doesnt rattle, cuz hatches own all U

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
no, it's because fosgate SUCKS BALLS. get some real subs in there and see what happens :thumbs up

j/p hatches are alot easier to stop rattles =[

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pop-n-fresh said:
no, it's because fosgate SUCKS BALLS. get some real subs in there and see what happens :thumbs up

j/p hatches are alot easier to stop rattles =[
if you hate on rockford fosgates you dont know s**t then

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hey b***h, i was playin... that's where the j/p comes in.... and i've forgeten more about car audio/video than you'll ever know..... and yes, new rockford sucks donkey d**k, their old s**t kicks ass
mtx is the new rockford, in the late 90's all of the rf designers/engineers broke off and started mtx, rockfords next models out sucked ass. they look nice but the output is pathetic.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pop-n-fresh said:
hey b***h, i was playin... that's where the j/p comes in.... and i've forgeten more about car audio/video than you'll ever know..... and yes, new rockford sucks donkey d**k, their old s**t kicks ass
mtx is the new rockford, in the late 90's all of the rf designers/engineers broke off and started mtx, rockfords next models out sucked ass. they look nice but the output is pathetic.
s**t dude i forgot to put a smiley my bad lol :P
and yes i have the older fosgates and they bump hard! I dont know s**t about the new fosgates but i guess im lucky to have the older ones then :twisted:

DredwerkZ

Irish Devil
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
handlebarsfsr said:
that th ing has to suck for sound quality adn volume. theres so little space in front of the woofer that the sound waves are just going to reflect back and cancel each other out. might as well have 2 subs facing each other.
Not necessarily true...its called "corner loading"...subs actually bump harder and sound louder with something in front of them to reflect off..

ccchondaccc

mmmmmm ta ta's
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why dont you get some serious subs like audiobahn, then you can talk about serious subs, untill then rockford is amateur, ohh and by the way im a car audio technitian