Vid edit

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:puppyeyes
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could edit a face in a video to a different face? I have a video where I want to change my face to like Goerge bush or something supid. If you might be alble to help me out I'd really appreciate it. I don't know one thing about video editing so any help would be cool.

I am tired ass hell and going to bed.

http://media.putfile.com/South-Park---Towelie---I-am-so-high

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone?

The only program I have is windows movie maker but I'm not sure if that will do it

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
u should get uhm... adobe premiere or something like that... i suck at video editting but i think u need to add the image to every frame.... uhhh. i think john should know more about this

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
u should get uhm... adobe premiere or something like that... i suck at video editting but i think u need to add the image to every frame.... uhhh. i think john should know more about this
Thanks dude :D I'll pm him, it's Rand0m, right?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, im john :lol:

and yeah, i use adobe premiere....

but im not sure i know how to do that --- let me clarify --- im not sure adobe premiere has that kind of option :lol:

you COULD do it like anf said, just take your time, and add an image to every frame....but that would take forever, and would probbly look pretty crappy

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
yeah, im john :lol:

and yeah, i use adobe premiere....

but im not sure i know how to do that --- let me clarify --- im not sure adobe premiere has that kind of option :lol:

you COULD do it like anf said, just take your time, and add an image to every frame....but that would take forever, and would probbly look pretty crappy
So I guess I'm SOL then, huh? Damn, I kind of just want my face out of the vid even though I do look like Silent Bob :lol:

Thanks anyways guys :D If anyone else can help me out just let me know

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, wish i could of been more of a help...i mean, its obviously possible --- IF you want to pay big bucks for a real-deal editing prog.....dont get me wrong, adobe premiere is great, but its not the end-all of the editing world....its great for "amatuers" though (like myself).....

i doubt you want to shell out tons of money just to take your face out of one little clip :lol:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's a program out there that's like $1000 and my baby twin bro and I were going to throw in. I asked him what program he was talking about and he said, "I don't know, I just know that there's a good one out there for a grand." :lol:

Can you guys reccomend me a good vid editing program?