VIP Lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Does anyone post in the VIP lounge? i just recently became eligible to enter, but it says there's nothing in there, maybe i'm wrong...i dunno

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you gotta wait a little bit for the site to refresh its self... dont worry everything will show up soon

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
you gotta wait a little bit for the site to refresh its self... dont worry everything will show up soon
for the site to refresh itself? you dont mean just hitting the Refresh button right? something the site server has to do?

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
for the site to refresh itself? you dont mean just hitting the Refresh button right? something the site server has to do?
haha basically there is a waiting period.... it acts almost like an initiation :lol:

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hmmm i'll have to think on that one lol. oh and nice quote in the sig shogun.....

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No, you have to wait for the site to refreash itself in order to first get into VIP, not in order to see all the posts.

To me it sounds like you can click on the link to view VIP, but when you get in... there aren't any threads.

Say you get the alloted number of posts you need. So you go to look at VIP. It says you're not allowed in. Wait for the site to refresh in a few hours and you'll be able to see everything.

Since you already have access to VIP though, you CAN see everything. You just have to change the settings a bit.

Here's how you see ALL the posts in a forum section:

Scroll down to underneath all the thread titles you can already see.

Look for "Display Options".

Under the "Disply Options" it should read:
Sorted By ______
From the ______
Sort Order ______

Pay attention to the "From the" listing. Change it to "Beginning", click on "Show Threads" and everything should go back to normal. Now you can see all the threads. =)

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it takes a lil bit

Youll be in soon trust me.. if your not in by tomorrow. PM me or another staff memeber.

but for now youve gotta play the waiting game my friend

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So are you able to click on the VIP link or not anyway? Once you can get in that shoudl do the trick. It happens to lots of people. you have to select all that IN the VIP lounge though.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
We have to jump you in first :x
yep. you have your choice of weapons, it's either you get a beer bottle smashed over your head or biz and myself will take turns beating you with a katana.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MasterShake said:
that's how we do it in the hood >`

Yeah, the VIP isn't all that's cracked up to be if you're into guys :lol:

Alot of titties and herb tho :thumbs up

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
it takes a lil bit

Youll be in soon trust me.. if your not in by tomorrow. PM me or another staff memeber.

but for now youve gotta play the waiting game my friend
dont forget ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.