Vogue Silver (VSM) VS Alabaster Silver (ASM)

SOLOITR2001

5+ Year Member
I have 2000 Civic hatch that is Vogue Silver Metallic (VSM). I am thinking of repainting it but keeping it in the silver family. I want something very similar. Nothing lighter, nothing with a brownish or bluish tint. Something like a shade or two darker.

I was considering Alabaster Silver Metallic (ASM). But I have never actually seen VSM and ASM side by side to compare them. Anyone shine some light on this topic or anyone have any suggestions. Would like to stick with an OEM color. Preferably Honda but hey any manufacture will do as long as it's a OEM paint code.

I looked into Kaiser Silver, Silverstone Silver, Lightning Silver, Satin Silver, Storm Silver, and even the new Lunar Silver. Some I have seen in person working her at a Honda dealership and were eliminated after seeing them next to my car. Mostly do to tints they have or being way darker than I am wanting.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only way to go darker would be to go Gray?
Galaxy Gray Metallic?

SOLOITR2001

5+ Year Member
Galaxy Gray Metallic is not even close to Vogue Silver Metallic. That's a gray not a silver. And there are simiar colors that are like VSM.

Im just trying to see a comparison of VSM and ASM. If ASM is lighter or darker than VSM