Want To Change Led Dash Lights

feras90

5+ Year Member
i want to change my dash lights in my car but i dont know wat website to go to to buy the exact led dash bulbs to fit. Is there a specific name. Any advice or any website will be much appreciated

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
superbrightleds.com

KJS888

5+ Year Member
some reason my lights for my interior are getting dimmer?, has anyone esle had this problem? and what can i do to solve it?

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Either of those sites will work. I used autolumination.com.

It looks all the same shade of blue in person. No really obvious hot or cold spots.

OC_Civic's How to.And the dimming may be due to bad grounds, low battery. When does it happen? When you're playing music?

B16a2_ek

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what size resistors did you use for the amber.? my climate contrl keeps going out.. could it also be that I used tooo thin of a wire? and my 3 buttons below that are way too dim u can barely see it...... I didn't solder it to the circuit board I jus pulled oouut the original bulbbs and rigged the wires into that llastic socket thing..

Z-Tec

5+ Year Member
any guides out there on how to change the light buld in your yourself?

JoshBrower

5+ Year Member
Which bulbs did you have to replace? I took the guage cluster out a while ago and I was confused about what bulbs lit up what parts of the guage.

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some people use the premade ones, idk if they have any for older civics, but ledautomotive.com sells kits that replace the bulbs.

B16a2_ek

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey gear box do u by any chance remember what resistors you used? i think i used 45ohm on mine but they blow out every now and then

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
should i buy the ones that say theyre 3 times brighter than standard or will the cheaper 50% brighter ones do the job? also why cant i find any #194 size bulbs on autolumination all they got is #74s